SupervisorCity of Lebanon Parks Division
Department of Public Works
Parks Division The City of Lebanon is accepting applications for the full time position of Supervisor in the Department of Public Works - Division of Parks. The successful candidate must be a highly motivated team player that will plan, schedule, direct, and manage the activities, personnel, and resources of the Parks Division in the Public Works Department.
- Duties are performed under the direction of the Director of Public Works.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent GED and possess experience with the use of computers, Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience with park and tree maintenance work is preferred, as are candidates with relevant park and tree certifications.
- Experience with the operation of large mowers, tractors and field maintenance machinery/equipment is preferred.
- Applicants must possess at the time of application a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License, or have the ability to promptly obtain, a valid Ohio Class A Commercial Driver's License within 6 months of position acceptance and a commercial pesticide applicator license from the Ohio Department of Agriculture or the ability to obtain within 6 months of position acceptance.
- Anticipated starting hourly pay rate is $27.16 to $31.25, depends on qualification.
- Training opportunities are available for a pay rate increase.
- Candidates must be able to periodically work non-regular hours in support of snow & ice response, special events, and other non-routine work requirements.
The City offers excellent benefits & retirement.