NEW BUILDING OFFICIAL/CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALCITY OF LEBANON (IL)
New Building Official/Code
Enforcement Official for the
City of Lebanon, Illinois
The City of Lebanon, Illinois is looking to hire a full time Building Official/Code Enforcement Official. Duties will include such things as
• Enforces City Ordinances and City Building Codes
• Investigates complaints regarding health, property maintenance, zoning and municipal ordinance violations and represents city at violation hearings.
• Receive and review building permit applications then performs on site structural, electrical and plumbing inspections.
• Attends City Council meetings and presents report.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED equivalent (required)
• Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferred)
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in general construction and related fields (required)
• Home and Commercial Building Inspector certified by the State of Illinois (required)
An application with the full list of the job duties and requirements can be viewed/attained at the Lebanon City Hall, 312 W St Louis St., Lebanon, IL during M-Th 8am–4pm and Fri 8am–Noon. Applicants should submit application, resume and references to either the city clerk at the above address or email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Noon on 3 May 2019.