Duties of the Parks Caretaker include but are not limited to:
1. Must be available 7 days a week, including holidays, when it is your turn on duty.
2. There are two caretakers. Split the shifts so each caretaker takes 2 weeks per month. Schedules will be flexible and can be traded between caretakers.
3. Speak with campers, answer questions they have. Knowledge of our area is helpful.
4. Post Reservation signs for campsites; provided by office as needed.
5. Enforce park rules: noise, dogs off-leash, pick up pet mess, camping in designated areas only.
6. Unlock and lock the bandshell every day.
7. Turn off lights on tennis courts, volleyball courts, and horseshoe pits.
8. Be sure ball field lights are turned off each night.
9. Unlock and lock ball field building as needed. Office will notify you of any requests.
10. Unlock and lock the Chalet and Glenhaven buildings as needed. Office will provide a weekly schedule of building rentals.
11. Chalet and Glenhaven buildings must be stocked and cleaned before each rental. Maintain Sanitization and Covid related sign postings.
12. Bathhouse and bandshell must be scrubbed at least once a week. Stocking and cleaning may be needed every day.
13. At Waterama time, the bathhouse, bandshell, and concession building will require extra attention.
The City of Glenwood offers competitive benefits.
An EEO/AA Employer.