City of Eastpointe
18.13/Hour Plus Comprehensive Fringe Benefits Package.
Under the supervision of an assigned superior, performs a full scope of basic clerical functions including word processing, records management, data entry, customer service and similar activities.
Essential Job Functions
1. Receives, screens, and directs telephone calls, visitors, and correspondence to appropriate personnel. Provides general information and customer service.
2. Prepares forms, correspondence, reports, memos, receipts, vouchers, permits, and other similar documents and/or materials.
3. Types, enters data, copies, files, and performs other clerical tasks as assigned.
4. Makes postings, reconciles statements, and balances accounts and records according to well-defined procedures. Prepares simple reports of data results.
5. Sorts, checks, and files vouchers, reports, cards, charts, letters, and similar materials.
6. Creates spreadsheets to tabulate and account for materials, supplies, activities, and other assigned information.
7. Prepares and maintains records, files, charts, data, schedules, reports, and similar information.
8. Reviews and ensures the accuracy and completeness of records, forms, documents, attachments, data, and other such materials.