PROBATIONARY PATROL OFFICERCity of East St. Louis
June 3, 2019 ~ July 1, 2019
CITY OF EAST ST. LOUIS
The City of East St. Louis Office of Employment Service is accepting applications to establish an certified patrolman list for full-time patrol officer. Applicants must apply on line at www.cesl.us. After completing the on-line application, additional documents (see below) must be submitted to the City of East St. Louis Office of Employment Service Department, 301 River Park Drive, East St. Louis, IL 62201 Attn: Monica Grandberry, for more information contact (618) 482-6666 or email email@example.com.
PROBATIONAL PATROL OFFICER
1. Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
2. No felony convictions.
3. Certified Patrol Officers must have proof of 400 hours of mandatory police training accepted by the State of Illinois (e.g. Police Training Institute-PTI).
4. Must furnish a copy of Military Service DD214.
5. Must furnish copy of High School Diploma or Certified GED.
6. Copy of Social Security Card.
7. Must furnish a copy of Birth Certificate.
8. Must furnish a copy of valid Driver's License.
9. Undergo a Criminal History Investigation.
10. Have no Police or Fire rejection within the last two (2) years.
11. Must be able to pass Psychological, Medical Examination and Drug Testing.
12. Must furnish three (3) Letters of Recommendation.
13. This position requires a one-year probationary period.
ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY DEADLINE, ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
The East St. Louis Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer