Park AttendantCity Of Destin
City of Destin
- Park Attendant (Part-Time, Seasonal)
Assists customers, collects launch fees, logs daily activities, maintains cleanliness of parks and restrooms and performs minor maintenance of assigned facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following are not to be construed as an exclusive or all-inclusive listing of skills and abilities required to perform the job. Management may delegate other responsibilities as required.
- Demonstrates commitment to Team Destin and our mission, vision, values, and goals and represents the city in a professional, dignified manner at all times both in actions and appearance.
- Contributes to the development and accomplishment of process maps and home team work-plans.
- Collects fees from customers, provides change as required.
- Assists customers; launch, recovery and pump out station.
- Organizes parking.
- Reports illegal activities to their supervisor and the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s office (include data on Daily Report).
- Enforces rules, regulations, and ordinances.
- Patrols an assigned area in order to ensure public compliance with existing parking ordinances; identifies vehicles in violation
- Assists with minor repairs of facilities including repairing loose planks, replacing loose planks, attaching bump guards, changing light bulbs, checking fire extinguishers.
- Checks all received invoices for city compliance (i.e. employee signature, no tax added, etc).
- Sweeps, mops and cleans the floors.
- Cleans windows and doorframes.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and restocks restrooms.
- Maintains inventory of all cleaning products.
- Assists with pressure washing facilities and sidewalks.
- Inspects facility for cleanliness and repairs, immediately implements corrective action when possible and notifies the Park Supervisor or Director when additional resources are needed.
- Coordinates work order repair with supervisor and completes work orders requiring Public Services attention.
- Performs daily trash pick-up of facility to include all office space, bathrooms and storage areas, outside receptacles, fields and parking lots.
- Performs minor touch up painting as required (interior and exterior).
- Maintains equipment and tools for normal operation.
- Recommends measures to improve operations and cleanliness of all facility.
- Informs supervisor of tools, equipment and supplies required for maintenance operations.
- Secures building(s) and equipment prior to leaving, as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Drug Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity/Veterans