The City of Crookston is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Information Technology Technician.
The IT Technician provides technical support for the city's information systems and network operations through application installation, equipment setup, troubleshooting and end user support.
* Salaried/exempt position, not to exceed $45,000, DOQ.
* Paid Holiday's, Vacation, and Sick Leave.
* 100% employer paid health insurance for single coverage. Single+ dependent and family coverage available.
* Dental, vision, short term disability, accident, cancer, and critical illness also offered. • Pension retirement plan - Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA) with employee and city contribution.
* Voluntary Pre-tax and Roth post-tax retirement account options through Minnesota State Retirement System.
* $25,000 employer paid term life/AD&D insurance.
How to Apply
Submit a completed Employment Application and proof of licenses to Human Resources by Thursday, July 7, 2022.
* Email: email@example.com by clicking the "Apply Now" button
* Mail: City of Crookston, Attn: HR, 124 N Broadway, Crookston, MN 56716.
* Fax: (218) 281-5609
* To print an application and view pertinent information regarding this position, go to https://www.crookston.mn.us/ns/jobs.
* To request an employment application email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (218) 281-1232.
* If you have questions or inquiries, contact Chad Palm at (218) 281-1232.
The City of Crookston is an Equal Opportunity Employer