Laborer 1, Keyboarding Clerk 1, Omnibus Operator
July 26, 2021 – August 6, 2021
City of Clifton
The City of Clifton is accepting applications online for employment from residents of Passaic and Essex Counties, without regard to race, color, gender or ethnic origin for full-time and part-time positions in the Civil Service Non-Competitive titles of:
- Laborer 1 (Candidates MUST acquire a Class B Commercial Driver License, within 6 months of employment.)
- Keyboarding Clerk 1
- Parking Enforcement Officer
- Public Safety Telecommunicator Trainee
- Omnibus Operator
Applications will also be accepted online for the Civil Service Competitive titles of:
- Public Health Nurse (P/T) and
- Public Safety Telecommunicator
These positions are open to any individual who meets the requirements established by the New Jersey Civil Service Commission.
The City of Clifton is not guaranteeing that these or any other job opportunities will occur.
Applications will be accepted online, starting Monday July 26, 2021 through Friday August 6, 2021.
On-going applications will be accepted on line for the following positions:
• School Traffic Guard
• Public Safety Telecommunicator Trainee.
You will be required to provide your government issued photo ID and social security card upon offer of employment.
The City of Clifton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.