Ambulance Director/Emergency Manager
The City of Chisholm, MN, population approximately 5,000 is establishing an eligibility list for the position of Ambulance Director/Emergency Manager.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
* Current MN EMT-B license
* 5+ years active experience working in EMT-B
* 3 years supervisor/management experience, preferred in EMS
* College certificate or Associate's Degree
* Valid MN Class D driver's license
* NIMS 100, 200, 700
* 7+ years active experience working in EMT-B
5 years supervisor/management experience, preferred in EMS
* Bachelor's Degree in Emergency Management Services,
Business Management/Administration, Medical Studies or related fields
* Prior experience working with rural ambulance services operations
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Successful completion of all National Incident Management System (NIMS) trainings within the first two (2) years of appointment.
SALARY RANGE: $55,000 - $70,000 (depending upon qualifications)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.