Revenue OfficerCity of Chelsea
The City of Chelsea is now accepting resumes for a Revenue Officer.
This will be a part-time position with a flexible schedule. Deadline to apply is June 21st, 2019.
- Managing Rental/Lodging Tax receipts and reporting Downloading ADOR One Spot revenue reports.
- Assist in Business License collections/compliance Preparation of various reports as requested.
- Make periodic visits to local businesses.
- Contact local businesses regarding delinquencies, issues, business license compliance, & field questions.
- Research variances in revenue transactions
- Other duties as assigned
- BS degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or closely related field Proficient in Word/Excel
- Knowledge of tax laws/regulations/city ordinances.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver's License
- Previous Revenue/Tax experience (Municipal Revenue Officer or Certified Revenue Examiner is highly desirable)
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
Salary will be commensurate with experience.