Wheeler Operations Assistant, Parks Lead Maintenance, Administration Assistant IICity Of Aspen
- Senior Process Improvement Analyst
- Wheeler Operations Assistant
Position Summary: Supports the administrative and operational functions of the Wheeler Opera House, supporting key departments within the Wheeler operations team (Box Office and Programs), as well as other departments as needed/directed.
Supervision Received: Position works under the direct supervision of the Artist Relations and Community Programs Administrator.
Essential Job Functions:
- General office management duties including conference room reservation management, distribution of notices to staff area, name tag and office supply monitoring and ordering, and others as assigned.
- Maintains administrative reporting of travel tracking, staff safety/security training compliance, and other COA related reporting needs.
- Assists Sr. Operations Assistant in the scheduling of production meetings/staff meetings, preparation of documents, training videos, reports, and other items to be assigned.
- Assists Sr. Operations Assistant in the preparation and administrative elements of Executive Director’s meeting schedule with the Wheeler Advisory Board, miscellaneous committees, City Council, and other routine matters. Assists with room set-up/tear-down, hospitality needs, packet and memo preparation, etc. as assigned.
- Assists with administrative needs of the Front of House department, as assigned (volunteer database, special event support, etc).
- Assists with printing and organization of in-house produced collateral (a-frame signage, posters, flyers, signage, etc.), ad design approvals, as well as inputting and scheduling of venue digital signage.
- Performs routine tasks to support Senior Operations Assistant during peak times.
- Processes artist contract payments, securing deposits and payments as needed by specified contract deadlines.
- Parks Lead Maintenance
- Administration Assistant II
- Community Response Officer I
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.