Senior Process Improvement Analyst, Assistant Production Manager, Community Response Officer ICity Of Aspen
- Senior Process Improvement Analyst
Welcome to the City of Aspen! This stunning mountain town is renowned for its world-class skiing, exciting outdoor adventures, and unique events that attract visitors from all over the globe. Many vacation in Aspen intending to stay only for a week or two, but are inevitably drawn to live here, seeking to experience fully all the treasures found in this town.
Here at the City of Aspen, our greatest resource is our people, and we strive to provide the best for our employees. If you have children, you can be assured they’ll receive an outstanding education in the Aspen School District. If you are seeking affordable housing, the Aspen Pitkin Housing Authority (APCHA) offers residents a variety of options to live in beautiful homes in prime locations at a reasonable price. If you are searching for an engaging environment to build your career, you’ll flourish with all the opportunities offered here at the City.
- Assistant Production Manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Working under the direction of the Production Manager, operates, maintains and safeguards the technical assets of the theatre, including providing assistance in the oversight of the use of lighting, sound, audio/visual, communications equipment, and the use and maintenance of stage and lobby stage facilities.
- Orients facility renters and visiting productions to safety, technical characteristics and other areas of facility operations; facilitates the use of the technical facilities by the resident company and others engaged by or renting the facility.
- Monitors the condition of equipment including lighting, sound, audio/visual and rigging equipment; arranges for the repair and replacement within budgetary constraints; performs preventive maintenance on equipment.
- In support of community productions, attends technical rehearsals, in order to supervise and assist in the technical aspects of the mounting the show.
- Makes recommendations to Production Manager regarding capital purchases of technical equipment.
- Assists in the set up and tear down of performances/events.
- Attend weekly production meetings, staff meetings, etc. as necessary.
- Parks Lead Maintenance - Controller and Accountant II
- APCHA Administrative Assistant II
- Community Response Officer I
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.