Office Assistant - Seasonal #688
CHS is looking for talented people to join our team!
Full Time Position - Req ID: 688
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a seasonal Office Assistant. You must be able to make decisions and work independently within a team atmosphere. You must be detail-oriented, accurate, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Office hours: 8 am - 5 pm, with extended hours during peak season
* Handle customer phone calls, walk in traffic and direct patrons to appropriate personnel.
* Set up customer prepay contracts, process invoices, transfer documents and perform data entry into proprietary company systems.
* Coordinate truck freight schedules, weigh fertilizer trucks and document information.
* Handle direct payments, reconcile credit card receipts and prepare deposits.
* Maintain a full understanding of company products and services.
* Work with sensitive material and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* Provide clear office communication with location managers, board members, and patrons.
* Offer support to the credit department as needed.
* Order office supplies and maintain a clean office.
* Perform other office duties as assigned.
* Work extended hours as needed to meet business demands.
Minimum Qualifications (required):
* High School Diploma or GED
* Up to 3 years of office experience
* Ability to work extended hours as needed
* Farming background/ understanding
* Familiar with accounting software
* Agriculture/Fertilizer experience
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.