Quality Control Technician - 2nd shiftCHROMA TECHNOLOGY CORP
Quality Control Technician Full-time 2nd shift
Chroma Technology Corp., a world leader in the manufacture of thin film coatings, has an opening for a 2nd shift Quality Control Technician. The Individual hired will be responsible for testing and inspecting raw materials, in-process work, and optical filters. This position requires an excellent work ethic, attention to detail, and strong analytical skills. Optics background preferred. This is a full-time position, 2 pm to 12 am, Monday through Thursday (4 day work week). As an employee-owned company, Chroma is able to offer an extremely generous package of benefits.
In return, we ask all employee-owners to be self-motivated, independent workers willing to strategize and work towards the long-term prosperity of the company.
Perform QC tests/inspections as identified on the job traveler. These regularly include:
- Spectral analysis
- Pinhole checks
- Surface quality inspections including scratch/dig
- Light leaks
- Surface flatness measurements
- Accept and reject product based on test results as compared to product specifications
- Perform MRB dispositions for nonconforming product.
- Provide quality documentation as per customer’s requirements, including first article certificate of analysis and certificate of compliance
- Perform verification and calibration of inspection measuring and test equipment, as assigned