Coordinator (Child Care Program) Part Time #req1944Chattanooga State Community College
Coordinator (Child Care Program) (Part-time: 27 hour per week/Night)
Chattanooga State is an educationally purposeful community where faculty, staff, and students share academic goals and strive for high standards that lead to the attainment of degrees and certificates, meaningful careers, and a committed citizenry of lifelong learners.
We value those who:
· Consistently act in the best interest of students and the College (who have their priorities right);
· Get things accomplished (who execute);
· Are transparent (who are direct, truthful, and non-manipulative);
· Are positive in outlook (who see the glass as half-full); and
· Build constructive workplace relationships (who are team players).
We have an opening for Coordinator (Child Care Program) (Part-time: 27 hour per week/Night) at our Chattanooga State campus!
The role will be responsible for the following:
• Oversee CCAMPIS grant operations, including but not limited to, understanding requirements of the CCAMPIS grant and being able to convey those requirements to prospective parents, maintaining and evaluating records of children and parents participating in the CCAMPIS grant program, and tracking eligibility through Financial Aid.
• Perform routine cleaning duties to provide a safe and healthy environment.
• Assist children with personal needs and hygiene.
• Develop and implement age-appropriate learning and development activities.
• Organize visual aids to create interesting and attractive learning environments.
• Supervise college students in Early Childhood Education practicum.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including supervisory responsibilities for non-exempt personnel in the absence of the director and assistant director.
Position Requirements: Bachelor's or associate degree in Early Childhood Education plus CPR and First Aid Certification within six months of employment date 2.
Work Experience: Two years in a licensed child care center.
Preferred Qualifications: N/A
Closing Date: 12/22/2018
Open Until Filled: No
Requisition Number: req1944