Mechanical Helper / Welder
Charlie D’s Garage, Inc.
Charlie D's Garage, Inc. offers a wide variety of services, including changeovers, repairs, inspections, and meter calibrations on oil and propane delivery trucks. In addition, we repair lift gates and trailers, and offer welding and fabrication services.
We are seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented mechanic who is willing to grow and take on greater responsibility. We will train the right persons. Join our friendly service team.
You will be responsible for assisting/performing the services mentioned above. This position is ideal if you are interested in advancement, as the qualified candidate may have opportunity to transition into a team leader role.
Position: Mechanical Helper/Welder
Schedule: Monday – Friday, available overtime on Saturdays
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Fully paid training
- Uniforms included
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills
- Welding experience (preferred)
- Willing to work overtime.
- Knowledge of mechanical tools.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Effective communications skills.
- Strong customer service oriented.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own as well as be a team player.
- Builds trust and works with integrity.
Click "apply" to submit your resume today!