CSU Administrative AssistantCentral Connecticut State University
CSU Administrative Assistant
Central Connecticut State University is seeking an energetic professional to provide direct administrative support to the Chief Information Officer and contribute to the effective and efficient operation of the Department of Information Technology. This position serves as the department’s point of contact for faculty, staff and vendors. Responsibilities will include managing the office and supervising student workers, budgeting, processing technology purchases, project management, preparation of correspondence and reports, reconciling purchases/invoices, assisting with hardware and software renewals. New Britain
- Five (5) or more years’ direct experience in a professionally oriented organization or setting (more than 100 employees), or a combination of experience and college-level coursework,
- Excellent computer and organizational skills,
- Experience in creating reports, forms and spreadsheets,
- Demonstrated ability to understand instructions, policies and procedures,
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Commitment to serving culturally, ethnically, and linguistically diverse communities.
- University education which enhances a candidate’s professionalism and familiarity with the collegiate academic environment is desirable,
- Experience in technology organizations or IT departments,
- Experience with finance, budget, and requisitions,
- Experience with project management,
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including email features and calendaring.