School CustodianCENTRAL BERKSHIRE REGIONAL SCHOOL
Central Berkshire Regional School District Becket Washington Elementary
School Custodian Full Time
Hours: 3:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
Applicants should have experience in custodial and plant operations and the ability to perform general building maintenance and custodial duties.
Duties & Qualifications:
- Experience in custodial and plant operations
- Ability and willingness to perform general custodial duties
- Ability to work with machinery and technology consistent with building use
- Proven ability to work courteously with other staff and public
- Massachusetts drivers license required
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Satisfactory CORI/SORI/Background Check
- Initiative in dealing with building issues as they arise and/or bringing them to attention of supervisor(s)
- Other duties may be assigned by the building principal, Assistant Superintendent or Building & Grounds Manager