Cenero is seeking a Receptionist (temporary)
Cenero is looking for a temporary Receptionist with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service to join our team. As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our corporate office. As a front line employee, your role will be extremely important with exceptional customer service. Your goal should always be to make guests and visitors feel comfortable.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive.
- Arrange transportation services when needed
- Directs visitors by notifying employee and managing department directories.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings.
- Complete procedures when guests arrive and leave.
- Answer incoming calls and take messages or forward calls.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars.
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- 2+ years experience as a Receptionist or Office Assistant.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Working knowledge of data entry(45+ wpm).
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with Microsoft Suites (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.)
Headquartered in Malvern, PA, Cenero was named to Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for 2018 and was recently named one of the top 50 Systems Integrators in the US by Systems Contractor News.
Cenero provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws