CenClear is looking to hire a full-time Medical Technician for our Drug and Alcohol department in the following locations:
Three (3) available positions
1 Opening servicing our offices: DuBois, St Marys,
1 Opening servicing our offices: Huntingdon, Altoona,
1 Opening servicing our offices: Clearfield and Punxsutawney
General Description of Duties
To support psychiatric/MAT prescribers and nurses, in a socially responsible manner, to effectively and efficiently manage and coordinate integrated psychiatric/DA care of consumer. Medical Technician will maintain open communication and report directly to their assigned nurse and/or nurse supervisor.
- Successful completion medical assistant certification and training, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or other related Medical Certification may be considered.
- Perfered not required: Clinical practicum in the field of MH/DA Specific Description of Duties
- Take and record consumer vitals, including urinalysis and other testing
- Review and reconcile medication lists
- Review and document calls to the nurse line
- Triage calls for refills and nurse/prescriber calls
- Complete any necessary follow-up to ensure calls are addressed in a timely manner
- Notify the MH or DA Outpatient Director of any critical/emergent situations that occur within your designated site/clinic
- Provide periodic reports on outcomes based on key result areas
- Follow-through on all procedures sand directive pertinent to the Medical Assistant role, assuming responsibility and accountability for completion
- Assist IMS supervisor in front desk coverage as needed based on clinic assignment
- Ability to reach overhead.
- Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
- Bend to reach objects from the floor.
- Stand for extended period of time with reasonable breaks.
- Operate office machines.
- Sit for extended period of time with reasonable breaks.
- Vision and hearing within normal limits.
- Great starting wage and benefits. Will discuss more at interview.
- Position will remain open until filled.