Case ManagerCatholic Charities of the Texas Panhandle
Catholic Charities of the Texas Panhandle is seeking applications for Full-Time Case Manager
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Maintenance of client records
- Completing of required documentation;
- Communication with caseworkers, placing persons, parents/managing conservators and/or other professionals involved with client cases weekly to inform of children’s progress and/or needs;
- Scheduling and transportation to medical, dental and optical appointments;
- Other duties related to the delivery of case management services.
Applicant must meet the following qualifications
- 21 years of age or older and
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in social work or other human services field,
- One year case management experience preferred but not required.
- Applicant must be able to read, write and communicate with co-workers, medical personnel and other persons in a professional manner as necessary to care for the child’s needs;
- Must be physically, mentally and emotionally capable to perform assigned tasks in a general residential setting.
Applicants must meet requirements related to background checks, pass a TB screening and have a valid Texas drivers license.