CNA, Care Associate, RN/LPNCasey's Pond
Come be part of our thriving community!
- Care Associate
Performs the cleaning and sanitizing of resident rooms, common areas, offices and other areas.. Works to ensure an immaculate environment at Casey’s Pond; responds to personalized needs and requests; provides excellent and prompt customer service.
- Responsible for daily cleaning and sanitization using housekeeping department procedures, including residents rooms, common areas, lounges, restrooms and any other assigned areas.
- May perform linen/laundry pick-up, pre-sorting, loading and unloading of washing machines and dryers, and infectious waste handling when requested.
- Learn and perform all cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Maintain equipment in clean condition and report needed repairs.
- Treat residents and guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.