Board Of DirectorsCarson City, NV Area Jobs
Recruitment Announcement: Board Of Directors
The Fallon Tribal Development Corporation (FTDC) is established as a separate and distinct business entity and federally-chartered to engage in business activities on behalf of its sole owner, the Fallon Paiute Shoshone Tribe. The FTDC works to develop entrepreneur opportunities, revenue, and employment opportunities in accordance with the Federal Charter and Applicable Law, as well as managing and operating business ventures which currently include the Fox Peak Stations and the Fox Peak Cinema.The FTDC is seeking applications from qualified individuals who are interested in serving on the Board of Directors, the governing body of the FTDC, for a three-year term of office. The Board of Directors will review and evaluate applications for the two (2) positions and approve a slate of candidates to be submitted to the Fallon Business Council. Final selection of the position(s) will be done in June 2019.
(1) have never been convicted in any federal, tribal or state court, of any felony or any misdemeanor involving moral turpitude;
(2) be at least a high school graduate and have sufficient business experience and physical and mental capacities to enable him or her to make prudent business decisions on behalf of the Corporation;
(3) be at least 25 years old;
(4) be a resident of the State of Nevada; and
(5) have such qualifications as may be required by applicable law, including without limitation those which may be required by any governmental agency to qualify for or engage in any governmental program in which the Corporation elects to participate.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.