Entry Level Manufacturing Operators, Industrial MechanicsCarestream Health
Now Hiring for:
* Entry level manufacturing operators
Polyester Manufacturing Operator An entry level opportunity exists for a Manufacturing Operator to join Carestream Health’s Innovative Polyester Manufacturing process located at the Carestream Colorado site located in Windsor, Colorado. The Innovative Polyester Manufacturing organization produces a broad range of flexible polyester substrates used for medical imaging and electronic displays. The manufacturing process operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Manufacturing Operators staff small teams who work a 7 day/12 hour rotation. Monday - Sunday / 12 Hour Rotating shifts. The Manufacturing Operator transforms polyester pellets into a thin sheet that is wound onto cores and shipped to a number of customers for processing.
• Safely operates powered industrial vehicles.
• Actively partners with staff to lead process improvements to reduce waste, improve quality, increase productivity and deliver business objectives.
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing principals and six sigma.
• Self-starter capable of taking ownership of personal training to acquire the skills necessary to get the job done.
• Manages multiple tasks effectively while adapting quickly to changing business and working conditions; capable of effectively managing stress.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize information in reports and documents.
• Provides a positive influence on others through actions and behaviors and deals with issues to create a win-win situation.
• Committed to working safely, and a willingness to work overtime and adjust work schedules to accommodate business needs.
• Monitors equipment, process, and product parameters, reports non-standard conditions to team leadership
* Industrial Mechanics
Our two operations groups offer:
-Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision) starting day 1 of your employment.
-Vacation as well as additional sick leave and 10 paid holidays each year.
-12 hour shifts on a rotating schedule that result in 14 days off a month.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.