Software Engineering Associate #R78716Capital One Services, Llc
Software Engineering Associate (R78716)
Capital One Services, LLC in Richmond, VA;
Multiple positions available:
- Perform technical design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop software solutions.
- Develop applications using Java, Java script, Spring Boot, AWS, Jenkins, relational databases (MS SQL Server, Postgresql, Oracle, or MongoDB), and REST APIs.
- Write, design, test, implement, and debug software applications adhering to corporate requirements and standards.
- Perform application testing, validation, and documentation.
- Develop software components, adhering to existing process guidelines.
- Coordinate software installation and monitor implementation process.
- Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues.
- Suggest opportunities for improvement.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Science, or a related technical field and 2 years of experience in job offered or application development. Said or other experience must include at least 6 months of experience in: Java; Java script; Spring Boot; AWS, Jenkins; relational databases (MS SQL Server, Postgresql, Oracle, or MongoDB); REST APIs. All listed qualifications may or may not be acquired concurrently. Must pass company’s assessment.