Senior Engineer-R&D WiredCableLabs
Senior Engineer-R&D Wired
Develop full-stack web applications or other applications as deployable software or proof-of-concept; research and develop highly efficient algorithms; develop and maintain test automation frameworks and test applications. Master's degree in Electrical Engineering required. Must have 2 years experience in job offered or as Engineer-R&D Wired or as Electrical Engineer. Must have 2 years experience (can be gained concurrently with the above experience) in the following:
1) Algorithm design, analysis, and performance optimization with time and space complexities in mind;
2) Machine learning, neural network architecture design, loss function design, training/inferencing performance analysis, feature engineering, data analysis, and data visualization;
3) DOCSIS 3.1 media access control and upper layer protocols;
4) Hybrid fiber coax Proactive Network Maintenance methods;
5) OFDM/OFDMA modulation and the relationship between achievable bit-loading and sub-carrier Modulation Error Ratio (MER);
6) Software development, including full-stack web application development;
7) Network protocols such as TCP and L2TP. Background check required.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Employer: NetworkFX Inc. dba Kyrio Inc.
Job location: Louisville, CO.