NOC Analyst IBUCKEYE BROADBAND-HUMAN RES.
Shared Services is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a full-time NOC Analyst position.
The NOC Analyst I is responsible to ensure the successful and reliable operation of the Data, Voice, Video networks and Facilities. This position supports the overall day-to-day operation of the Network Operations Center including but not limited to surveillance, maintenance, troubleshooting, incident management, change management, backups, upgrades, SLAs and documentation.
- High School Diploma / GED - Required AND
- Associates degree from an accredited university with a major in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or other related technical degree - Required OR
- Three (3) years of NOC or technical contact center experience to include providing direct customer technical support for high speed data and computing products in lieu of a degree - Required
- Associate level certification from Cisco, Juniper, etc. - Required
- Must be current or acquired/renewed within 6 months
- ITIL Certification - Highly Preferred
- Experience in a 99.999% uptime carrier or large enterprise environment. - Highly Preferred
- Working knowledge of EMS / SNMP monitoring of network devices - Highly Preferred
- Proven understanding of Service Provider data, voice, and video networks. -Highly Preferred
- Solid understanding of Access Network technologies including DOCSIS, hybrid fiber-coax (HFC) plant architectures, node combining plans (NCPs), and RF theory. - Preferred
- Working knowledge of fault management including DOCSIS diagnostic and troubleshooting procedures - Preferred
- Experience with carrier grade voice switching platforms and protocols - Preferred
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and SNMP protocols - Preferred
- Basic understanding of industry standard routing and switching protocols (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, Multicast, STP, 802.3x, etc.)- Preferred
- Working knowledge of MPLS (RSVP-TE, LDP, FEC, MP-BGP, etc.) - Preferred
- Working knowledge of VoIP protocols (SIP, RTP, MGCP, etc.) - Preferred
- Working knowledge of IPTV networks and MPEG audio/video standards. - Preferred
- Working knowledge of X-GPON technologies and FTTx architectures - Preferred
- Working knowledge of video and voice diagnostic and troubleshooting procedures - Preferred Core Competencies
- Agile - Embraces change; adaptable and flexible; sense of urgency;
- Innovative - Uses critical thinking; Creativity; Continuous learning; Challenges the status quo;
- Customer Focused - External/Internal; Creates the exceptional customer experience; demonstrates a sales and service mentality;
- Collaborative - Teamwork, Proactive knowledge sharing, Constructive Conflict;
- Accountable - See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it; Hold each other accountable.
We offer a top-notch compensation and benefits program
Qualified applicants may apply online at our website.