Cybersecurity InstructorBrookdale Community College
Cybersecurity Instructor Brookdale Community College
The College invites applications for a full time, tenure track Instructor, Networking/Cybersecurity to begin January 2020. We seek candidates who are committed to Brookdale's mission of success and academic excellence, and who desire to work in a diverse and dynamic environment. In addition to excellent academic credentials and subject area knowledge, candidates will bring to the College a love of teaching, an enthusiastic desire to assist students, and an eagerness to contribute to the Brookdale community. Candidates will demonstrate a passion for lifelong learning, inside and outside of the classroom.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Teach courses in the Engineering and Technology Department.
- Through professional development gain new and maintain existing knowledge and skills.
- Play an active role in curriculum revision and development.
- Explore and integrate new technologies and techniques into teaching and learning.
- Actively participate in professional organizations, conferences, and technical workshops.
- Attend and participate in department meetings, faculty meetings, college open houses, etc.
- Support and mentor students with diverse backgrounds.
For assistance 732-224-2739.