The Brockton Public Schools seeks Full-time Bus Drivers
Successful applications will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of all traffic laws, regulations, road signs, and related information
- Knowledge of computer software applications to produce written reports
- Ability to work with children of different ages and development
- Ability to perform basic maintenance on the bus
- High School diploma, GED, or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Motor Vehicle Operator’s (DMV) license
- Current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Class B with Passenger and School Bus endorsement
- Prior experience working as a bus driver in a school district preferred
The Brockton Public Schools offers a competitive salary structure and benefits package.
Brockton residency required within one year of employment.
Click to send a letter of intent, a copy of the applicable licenses, three (3) letters of reference, and a resume to apply today!
An Equal Opportunity/ADA Compliant/Affirmative Action Employer