Registered Nurse, Care Manager,BRIEN CENTER
We are actively recruiting for the following nursing positions:
Care Manager-Behavioral Health Community Partners Collaborating with the Care Coordinators and other program staff, the Nurse Care Manager will contribute to medically-oriented aspects of the Community Partners Program services with a focus on integration and coordination of care. The nurse will be responsible for reviewing and approving Person-Centered Treatment Plans and will work with medically complex individuals and their families. Positions available in North Adams and Pittsfield. Student Loan repayment incentive may be available for qualifying loans!
- RN with current Massachusetts Licensure Valid Driver's License with use of a reliable, properly insured vehicle.
- Minimum of one year of experience in nursing or healthcare within the last five years.
- Experience providing person-centered care coordination and care management to adults with mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Experience with accessing and knowledge of local resources, navigating health, behavioral health, and addiction treatment systems;
- Strong familiarity with community-based resources and services
Registered Nurse-Co-Occurring Enhanced Residential Program
Working within our new Co-Occurring Enhanced Residential Program in North Adams, this part-time Registered Nurse will focus on assessments, medication management, staff trainings, education and the overall general health of the residents, while enhancing support services to both residents and staff.
- RN with current Massachusetts Licensure
- Possess and maintain the Healthcare Provider (BLS) level of CPR or obtain within the first 5 months of employment
- Knowledge and experience in crisis intervention
- Knowledge and skill in the use of psychotropic medications
- Experience in case coordination
- Experience in sharing skills with staff and clients
- Ability and propensity to work with a diverse population with a range of psychiatric disabilities
A pre-employment Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) background check is required for all positions. Benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision with instant enrollment; plus our exceptionally competitive leave pool accrual, beginning to earn over 7 weeks of paid time off.