We are actively recruiting behavioral health professionals for immediate openings at the Family Resource Center. The goal of the Family Resource Center is to support families to strengthen their bonds, connect to others, and engage in their community. In working with youth, families, schools, courts and others, a family-centered plan is created with services and activities implemented to support the plan. Clinician-Family Resource Center in North Adams This part-time position will provide comprehensive mental health assessments including the Child Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) assessment, short-term treatment, referrals, case management and care planning to youth and families of the Family Resource Centers (FRC) including Child Requiring Assistance (CRA) court referrals. Program Supervisor-Family Resource Center in Pittsfield This full-time position, under the direction of Family Resource Program Manager, will provide clinical services to the Family Resource Center (FRC) including comprehensive mental health assessments, such as the Child Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) assessment and short term treatment. The Program Supervisor will provide clinical supervision to Family Partner(s), supervision of the FRC Clinician (if applicable) and Care Planning to Youth and Families of FRC.
- MSW or Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Psychiatric Nursing or PHD or other equivalent graduate clinical degree
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC required within 6 months of eligibility date
- Program Supervisor requires experience in providing clinical and administrative supervision
- Valid Driver's License with use of a reliable, properly insured vehicle
- A pre-employment CORI and RMV background check is required
Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision with instant enrollment; Plus our exceptionally competitive leave pool accrual, beginning to earn over 7 weeks of paid time off.