Director of Care CoordinationBRIEN CENTER
Director of Care Coordination-Behavioral Health Community Partners
The Brien Center's Program Director of Care Coordination will provide leadership and management of the Brien Center's Behavioral Health (BH) Community Partners (CP) Program. Working under the direction of the Vice President for Service Operations, the Program Director will be responsible for policy, program and operational management and the business model that sustains the program. In this role, the Director will ensure that staff effectively outreach, engage and deliver care management services to individuals who are assigned to The Brien Center through the Community Partners Program. The Director will maintain a strong relationship with Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and will be responsible for cultivating that relationship as a key aspect of the program's success. The Director will form and manage relationships with other Behavioral Health Community Partners, Primary Care Physician Practices, EOHHS (Executive Office of Health and Human Services) and other Brien Center programs.
- A Master's Degree in a behavioral health services field such as Social Work or Psychology, with an independent license (LICSW or LMHC) in Massachusetts
- A minimum of five years of related managerial experience in a supervisory capacity
- Applicable knowledge and experience in health, behavioral health, managed care and human services continuums
- Strong organization and management skills with the ability to evaluate and control complex delivery systems
- Ability to manage in a politically and programmatically complex environment
- Submission of a pre-employment Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) background check
Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision with instant enrollment; Plus our exceptionally competitive leave pool accrual, beginning to earn over 7 weeks of paid time off.