Solution Delivery Lead #XSFH20FA0320STM1
Computer/IT: Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Solution Delivery Lead (XSFH20FA0320STM1) in Stamford, CT to evaluate & implement internal controls that mitigate risks.
Work You’ll Do
Evaluate and implement internal controls that mitigate risks; participate in risk assessments, determine internal audit plans, execute internal audit programs, assess issues, and work with management to determine remediation plans and track progress; understand clients business environment and basic risk management approaches; assist in preparing project plans and weekly status reports; coordinate the utilization of people, processes, and technologies to improve effectiveness and help manage costs; identify, measure, manage, monitor, review, and report on risks. Integrate and manage risk and compliance-related activities; contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel; deliver services that meet task leader specifications.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience designing, assessing, and transforming clients' processes to mitigate risk and achieve compliance.
Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Performing data analytics with Tableau;
- Providing IT risk management and compliance services support to clients in the Life Sciences and Healthcare industry;
- Leading validation projects related to compliance approval of validation documentation for computer systems according to cGxP regulations and ISP GAMP5 Computer Validation Life Cycle;
- Defining and documenting the validation approach for implementation of Corporate Quality Systems;
- Liaising with clients, technical subject matter experts, and information technology, specialists to analyze and map business and technical requirements and develop testing documentation; and
- Coordinating and leading application training and supervising for onshore and offshore teams and resources, including establishing competencies in all software features and functionality.
Position requires 90% travel.
EOE, including disability/veterans.