Credit Department Manager #BW48Bridgeport, CT Area Jobs
Senior Management Associate - Transformation Lead (Westport, CT) for Bridgewater Associates, LP:
Manage & oversee a portfolio of complex projects/work-streams or run the overall change ecosystem for a large department via a Project Management Office (PMO).
- Master's in Engineering, Business Administration, Technology & Policy or a related & 3 years of experience contributing to &/or leading strategy initiatives & structuring deals for an investment bank, consulting firm, or internal strategy consulting group, including 1-year experience in the financial services industry.
- Must include 3 years of experience: Acting as a Subject Matter Expert, managing & driving complex projects or programs to completion & on time; Structuring & synthesizing complex information & applied hypothesis-driven problem solving; frameworks to managers & Department Head within fast-paced, core business units; Prioritizing multiple work streams with various stakeholders; Achieving project goals within budget as measured by metrics; Delivering oral & written presentations effectively to Department Heads & CEOs.
- Must include 2 years of experience working directly with Department Heads & Sr Leaders to synthesize accomplishments against project goals while escalating risks, problems, & providing thoughts on how to move projects forward.
- Must include 1-year experience: Conceptualizing & helping launch new multi-million dollar business & initiatives critical to the organization; Supervising a team of 10 individual contributors through a project.
- Must include 6 months of experience creating & implementing a strategy on behalf of senior leadership within the Back Office.