Corporate Accounting Associate #WL022019Bridgeport, CT Area Jobs
Corporate Accounting Associate
Point72, L.P. seeks Corporate Accounting Associate, Stamford, CT.
- Assist in monthly close process for private equity funds, venture capital funds & management companies, as well as other financial statements.
- Provide broad range of financial information, advice & services to business partners.
- Perform detailed analysis of operational results of U.S. & foreign entities on monthly basis.
- Prepare founder's financial statements & certify financial covenant compliance on loans.
- Prepare & analyze statutory financial statements under local jurisdictional GAAPs.
- Perform global regulatory monitoring & compliance.
- Coordinate US & foreign audits w/local auditors & personnel.
- Lead technical accounting projects, including new accounting pronouncements.
- Manage offshore staffs &/or junior team members.
Must possess at least bachelor's or its equivalent in Accounting, or related field & at least 5 years of prior program work experience with combo of public & private accounting. In the alternative, must possess at least master's or its equivalent in Accounting or related field & at least 3 years of prior work experience with a combo of public & private accounting.
Must possess the following: CPA or Foreign Equivalent license; at least 2 years experience providing accounting services to hedge funds; at least 2 years of partnership accounting experience ; at least 2 years experience with Excel (Pivot Table, VBA & Vlookup etc.); at least 2 yrs in applying US GAAP & AICPA Audit & Accounting Guide Investment Companies; experience in researching & applying foreign accounting standards; managing & coaching junior staff; & experience with hedge fund accounting software, such as Geneva.