Chief Operating OfficerBridgeport, CT Area Jobs
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Reporting Status: President and Chief Executive Officer
Position Status: Exempt
Direct Reports: C level executives (CFO, CPO, CDO), HR Generalist, IT Director
Job Purpose: The Chief Operating Officers role is to oversee, manage and coordinate the daily work activities of the executive staff in order to ensure all agency operations are in proper alignment, well-calibrated, on time, and on budget. Ensuring the day-to-day operation of the agency follows the strategic vision and annual operating plans developed by the CEO and approved by the Board of Directors, and will act as the CEO's proxy for staff when the CEO is not available.
- Master's degree in related field, Experience with CARF Accreditation
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and openness to change and challenge in internal and external environments
- Ability to anticipate and assess organizational needs
- Excellent organization/analytical skills, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literate
- Demonstrated success working with and reporting to CEO, boards and board committees
- Senior leadership experience within a substance use/recovery agency
- Experience with a state contracting process
- Direct experience successfully leading an organization through change and cultural integration
- Relevant clinical experience
This exempt role will include a full benefits package. Salary will commensurate with experience.
Please visit our website for more information.