Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst Position based in Iselin, NJ.
- Design, develop & create test requirements & test scenarios based on business specifications.
- Analyze functional requirements & prepare UI, Integration & Automation test plans.
- Engage in functional & regression testing & all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Identify test requirements from specifications.
- Develop, document & maintain test case & other test artifacts such as test data, data validation & automated test scripts.
- Execute automated test scripts & document & resolve defects.
- Execute Unit test Scripts & generate Test Coverage summary.
- Bachelor's Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering with 6 months of experience in the job offered or related field. Job requires travel &/or relocation to various unanticipated client sites in the U.S.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.