- Free rentals
- Employee Housing
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay
Breckenridge Ski & Sport was born of a passion for Colorado and adventure sports in the great outdoors. With over 20 years’ experience providing enthusiasts with outdoor experiences in Colorado, the team behind Breckenridge Ski & Sport boasts a vast depth of local knowledge, industry professionalism and passion to provide the best Colorado adventure gear. We will never stop striving to provide the highest level of guest service, quality, and experiences with respect to the natural environment in which we adventure.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, achievement motivated, experienced bike mechanic. This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic leader who is passionate about what they do and drive to be number one while working in a team atmosphere. This person should have a solid understanding of the gear (bikes, bike parts, bike accessories).
Why work for Breckenridge Ski & Sport?
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits*
- Affordable Employee Housing Offered
- Complimentary Peak 1 Express Shared Shuttle Service
- Peak 1 Express Discounts for Family and Friends
- Discounted Adventure Trips with AVA Rafting & Zipline
*These benefits apply to Full-Time Employees
- Determine customers’ equipment needs.
- Perform quality tunes, adjustments, and repairs to customers’ equipment according to established guidelines.
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment.
- Complete accurate paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner.
- Ensure pricing is accurate, including any current advertised items and specials.
- Be familiar with what is carried in the store, including brands, key features and benefits.
- Remain current on bike industry products and trends to share knowledge with customers.
- Ensure you deliver exceptional customer service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
- Assist with visual presentation of merchandise in the store.
- Ensure that you are aware of current advertised items and specials.
Preferred Experience and Special Skills:
- This person should have solid technical understanding of the gear (bikes, bike parts, bike accessories)
- Experience tuning bikes and repairing bikes
- Experience fitting bikes and bike technical work
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong selling and customer service skills
- Preferred Sales experience
- Preferred Outdoor Enthusiast
- All prospective employees must submit to a criminal background check
Breckenridge Ski & Sport is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.