Front Desk / Medical Check-InBreckenridge Dermatology
Front Desk Medical Check-In /Out
Breckenridge Dermatology is seeking a part-time/full-time, energetic, extroverted team player with a high attention to detail. Good with accounting; prior medical experience is helpful but not necessary. 4 year degree desired, but not required. References required.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information.
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner.
- Keeps medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment.
- Protects patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.