Resource Development Coordinator**BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF H'V
Resource Development Coordinator
The Boys & Girls Club of Henderson County is growing to serve more youth!
Part Time: Flexible hours with willingness to work some evening and weekend hours for special events.
The Resource Development Assistant (RDC) works closely with event committees, board, and staff members to increase philanthropic support for the Boys & Girls Club. Key responsibilities include special event administration; cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donors; and supporting the Resource Development Director with implementation of the annual fundraising plan. Boys & Girls Club Mission: “To inspire and enable young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.”
Job Description (Essential Job Responsibilities):
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage event administration items including menu creation, guest list, seating chart, nametags, and program creation
- Solicitation, acknowledgment and stewardship of sponsors
- Invoicing sponsors and attendees
- Recording all RSVP’s, In-Kind and monetary donations with processing of timely thank you letters.
- Data and gift entry into donor database
- Communicate with prospective and current donors via electronic, phone and mail outlets.
- Donor stewardship and acknowledgement
- Weekly donor tax receipts
- Social media updates
- Constant Contact
- Conduct and generate tours with community members and donors
- Act as “ambassador” for our organization in community and public eye.
- Administer bulk mailings. (Training provided)
- Execute all special event mailings
- Donor database maintenance and data entry