Program Staff**BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF H'V
The Boys & Girls Club of Henderson County is growing to serve more youth!
Supervise school aged youth in educational, physical, and personal actions with integrity in a manner which upholds our Boys & Girls Club Mission: “To inspire and enable young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.”
Job Description (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Planning mission-driven activities for varying grades of school aged youth.
- Supervise classroom organization and enforce classroom management standards.
- On occasion, supervision of field trips will be required.
- Conduct and lead programming and teaching lessons as requested.
- Create a fun, safe, and affirming environment for children.
- Ensure programs, services and activities that prepare youth for success, promoting safety of members and quality of programs at all times. Provide guidance and role modeling to members.
- Manage physical space to ensure a productive work environment, maintaining an program equipment and supplies in good order.
- May be required to drive Club van.