Bus Drivers**BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF H'V
The Boys & Girls Club of Henderson County is growing to serve more youth!
If the sound of children laughing, singing and playing is music to your ears, we’re interested in talking with you. We have an immediate opening for a Bus Driver with a valid CDL license. The successful candidate will have experience driving a bus as well as working with children. Our Bus Drivers are an essential part in our Boys & Girls Club system, and we value their contributions. Boys & Girls Club Mission: “To inspire and enable young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.”
Job Description (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Transport children from school to the Boys & Girls Club during afternoons
- Maintain a clean bus at all times
- Obey all traffic laws
- Perform inspections of the bus before and after each route
- Ensure safety of all students
- Discipline children when required to maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Assist students with getting on and off the bus when required
- Attend employee meetings as requested.