Police OfficersBorough of Plum
Borough of Plum
Public Notice is hereby given that the Borough of Plum will be conducting an examination for full-time police ofﬁcers for the Plum Police Department. The starting annual base salary for a full-time police ofﬁcer is set at $55,544.59 for 2019.
The following requirements shall apply to all applicants:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at time of application.
- Applicants shall possess a diploma from an accredited high school or graduate equivalency diploma (GED).
- Applicants shall be physically and mentally ﬁt to perform the full duties of a police ofﬁcer.
- Applicants must have successfully completed Act 120 certiﬁcation by the time of appointment.
The Borough of Plum is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.