NOW HIRING Careers Pairing Manufacturing Skills and New TechBodine Aluminum
- Pay starts at $17.25/hour for production and $27.38/hour for skilled maintenance + bonus
- Benefits Package: Health/Dental/Vision/Life
- 401(k) match + pension plan
- Toyota Vehicle Purchase Plan and Tuition Reimbursement
- High-school diploma/GED required
To apply, call 636-462-2200 or email: email@example.com
100 Cherry Blossom Way | Troy, MO 63379 | An equal opportunity employer
Established as a Toyota company in 1990, Bodine has three locations; two in Missouri and one in Tennessee. Bodine’s locations produce aluminum cast parts for our engines and transmissions. In fact, every Toyota vehicle assembled in North America starts with an engine block and cylinder head made in Tennessee and Missouri.
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., was formed Oct. 31, 1957, establishing its headquarters in a former Rambler dealership in Hollywood, Calif. Sales began in 1958 and totaled a modest 288 vehicles – 287 Toyopet Crown sedans and one Land Cruiser.