Maintenance Manager and Guest Services AgentBlueSky Breckenridge by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
BlueSky Breckenridge by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is currently hiring for the following roles:
Year Round Maintenance Manager
The Maintenance Manager will manage all facets of the maintenance department.
He/she will ensure that all property maintenance issues are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Responsible for managing the budget and planning department goals.
- Hire, discharge, schedule, train and motivate employees, ensuring that all staff understand and are accountable for upholding the Company’s “Count on Me!” service promise. Conduct employee performance reviews in accordance with Company policy.
- Establish maintenance department and manage expenses within budget, including all expenses related to internal labor, equipment, supplies, outside services, etc.
- Ensure that all unit work orders and ground maintenance duties are assigned and completed in a qualitative and timely manner. Ensure that all common areas are maintained and in proper operating condition, including pools, restrooms, lobby, front entrance, meeting rooms, fitness centers, parking lots, walkways, elevators, etc..
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance shop(s) are maintained in a clean, organized and safe condition.
- Order supplies, tools and equipment as necessary and ensure safeguards for same.
- Seek out and contract all necessary outside professional services.
- Ensure that all permits and inspections are maintained/updated appropriately, scheduling all inspections ahead of time to ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Audit/inspects repairs and maintenance tasks performed by maintenance team.
Year Round Guest Services Agent
Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
Competitive pay - Ski/rec pass - Health insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement - Generous Paid time off package.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.