Logistics Coordinator/Assembly TechnicianBILSING AUTOMATION
BILSING AUTOMATION is seeking a Logistics Coordinator/Assembly Technician. Full Time. Reports & supports the Materials Manager on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Organization Skills.
• Time Management.
• Inventory of shipping supplies.
• Mechanical Assembly Abilities.
• Maintain inventory levels of shipping materials & supplies.
• Communicate needs of purchased items to Materials Manager.
• Operate cutting saw, drill press, shipping-stretch wrap banders,
• Process paperwork, making arrangements for pickups by carrier.
• Operate Hi-Lo, Lift trucks.
• Required to make pick ups & deliveries to our suppliers for parts, raw material, using company van.
• Shipment of completed orders; includes outgoing inspection of product.
• Arrange for transportation on outgoing items (Domestic & International)
• May require coordinating with customs broker incoming shipments of stock items.
• Ensure accurate inventory counts and levels according to shipping documents.
Work Skills: Strong people skills, good phone etiquette, ability to follow directions, and meet deadlines.
Experience: 1+ years
Qualifications: Prior assembly experience preferred, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Auto Cad and PeachTree.
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Physical Demands: Sit up to 3-5 hours per day, must be able to lift a minimum of 50-75 lbs regularly.
Work Environment: Professional, business casual setting.