General Labor / Factory WorkBILSING AUTOMATION
Machine Tool Builder
Bilsing Automation Roseville, MI 7 am – 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday Mandatory Overtime Required Industry • Manufacturing/Assembly/Automotive/Quality.
This job will be performed in a factory environment, entry/mid-level assembler & general labor work.
Responsibilities Position at this company may vary according to the needs, and these will include:
• Assembling (Modular Components, Pneumatic Airline and Electrical Installation).
• General Labor including driving company van for pick-ups.
• Quality Inspection
• 6 months of recent and stable experience in a manufacturing environment and must be present on your resume.
• Be able to start immediately.
• Understanding and willingness to read assembly drawings and shop math.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to present at least one professional reference.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Lift, carry, push & pull 5-25 lbs.
• Bend, twist & reach overhead frequently.
• Stand & sit for 8-11 hours/day Hourly wage - TBD
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.