Kindergarten TeacherBiggs Unified School District
Kindergarten Teacher needed at Biggs Elementary for 2019-20 school year.
Starting Date: August 9, 2019
- Credential: Multiple Subject or Appropriate California Credential as prescribed by law. Must have EL certification (CLAD, etc).
- Personal Qualities: Maintain a professional appearance; meet District standards for physical and mental health; demonstrate enthusiasm for assignment and willingness to participate in supervision of extra-curricular activities; demonstrate ability to maintain cooperative relations with others.
- Professional Recommendations: Better than average recommendations from student teaching supervisors and other professionals who have observed and evaluated personal characteristics and scholastic attainment.
- ESSA: Must meet Every Student Succeeds Act requirements.
- Other: The following are preferred, not required: Bilingual (Spanish/English); BCLAD.
Position Description: To provide instruction for students in grades kindergarten through eight. Under the direction of a site principal, principal’s designee or other appropriate administrator, plan, implement, monitor, and assess a classroom instructional program.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.