Customer Service RepresentativeBHFO.Com
Do you love fashion or working with designer clothing and shoes?
BHFO is currently looking for energetic and loyal associates to join our growing team. We are one of the World's largest retailer of Women’s Apparel and Accessories on Ebay and Amazon! We love fashion and have fun bringing the Best Brands at Better Prices to customers around the world. We would love to have you join our team!
We are looking for Associates who fit our Core Values and have a strong desire to succeed!
Core Values: Team Spirit, Integrity, Commitment, Passion, Embrace Change
Customer Service Associate
We have a fantastic Full Time Customer Service position open now!
Customer Service Associate: The Customer Service Associate provides verbal and written communication to assist customers with questions, orders, returns, and issues. This position is responsible for emailing, speaking and interacting with our customers to resolve concerns, escalate issues and inform the customer of our policies. The Customer Service Associate will use a variety of computer programs to research information, communicate with the customer and the internal BHFO team as well as process products through our system. This position requires strong organizational skills, professional written and verbal communication, ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks at one time, and high level computer skills. It is essential for the Customer Service Associate to be polite, professional and exemplify the BHFO Core Values at all times.
1st shift - Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm. Rotating 4 hour Saturday shift.
Starting wage- $14/hour
Work area – office cubicle
- Computer experience/familiarity for all positions.
- Customer Service experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have friendly personality and passion to help others.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to reach and exceed daily production goals related to speed and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Provides daily internal communication to Customer Service Supervisor.
- Professional work attitude and values aligned with the BHFO Core Values.
- Outstanding attendance.
- GED or High School diploma required.
- Keyboard/Typing skills of at least 40 wpm.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays including your Birthday!
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision (after 60 days)
- 1st Shift Schedule
- Casual dress code
- Positive, team-oriented work environment
- Employee discounts on designer merchandise
- Game Room, Lounge room and Free Ice Cream!
- Free access to full Fitness Center and Locker Rooms
- 401K (after 1 year)
- Family Owned and Operated
Please click apply now to apply online today!
Proud to support NCRC Certification