Project SpecialistBERKSHIRE REGIONAL PLANNING
Berkshire Regional Planning Commission has a Project Specialist position to serve as Program Manager for the Berkshire County Education Task Force.
The Berkshire Regional Planning Commission(BRPC), a regional planning agency serving Berkshire County in Western Massachusetts, is seeking a Project Specialist position. The primary activity of the position is to serve as the Program Manager for the Berkshire County Education Task Force (BCETF) towards developing a model or models for one school district in Berkshire County. This is an offsite, flexible schedule, part-time, temporary position. Specific activities include:
• Conducting data research and analysis
• Researching and distilling salient aspects from other examples
• Coordinating activities with the Berkshire County Education Task Force
• Preparing technical reports or briefings
• Developing and delivering a public outreach, messaging, branding and awareness-raising campaign
• Completing educational quality modeling and developing an initial set of educational quality recommendations
• Initiating financial modeling, including research on three funding options, side-by-side district comparison, ramifications (savings and efficiencies) in various models, and implications at the municipal level
• Coordinating and overseeing the work of specialized consultants that may be retained to assist with this effort
• Working with school districts on pilot or example programs towards regionalization / shared services that may be conducted
Position open until filled. AA/EOE employer.